SUN’s rights prelude to Traveller’s?

August 14, 2013 at 11:50 am 2 comments

1:2.5 @ par
20B increase in authorized capital? this huge? ano ipapasok?
speculation at its best

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Phisix's Closet (PSEi). Tags: , .

Reference Chart – JGS Site Close for a while – naninigurado lang

2 Comments Add your own

  • 1. cocoy00  |  August 14, 2013 at 12:37 pm

    5Bn shares muna yata, senyor (25%)…pagiisipan pa nila yung remaining 15Bn increase (75%) for 3 years…kaloka!! ha ha

    Reply
    • 2. spyfrat  |  August 14, 2013 at 1:26 pm

      kaloka indeed *gigols*

      Reply

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed


“Just a Click of Your Time”

Spyfrat's Call

Categories

Archives

Feeds


%d bloggers like this: