Archive for December, 2010
Please be reminded, the super cycle parabolic curves (like of that of PX) are just my concepts. Please take due diligence. Caveat.
Manipulated or Defended. Jockeyed or Supported. Hyped or Most talked. Pump or Dump. Newbie’s sucker or Trader’s delight. Hated or Loved. Warned or Bashed. Concerned or Ill-fated. Honesty or Crap. Insider or Public.
I’m signing off temporarily as me and my family will be on vacation and be back on the 28th. We’re going to Antique (will do laundry, cooking and domesticated works for my beloved in-laws) and internet connection is not available. What we have there are turkeys, fresh fish, lots of coconuts, dwarf papayas, and the beautiful scenery of the sea.
Merry CHRISTmas to all and May Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ bless us always and forever.
Happy NEW YEAR.
Unmindful of the market stocks/Hedge stocks
1. Petron preferred (PPref) – 8.25% per annum yield.
2. Manulife (MFC) – hedge against peso weaking
3. Sunlife (SLF) – hedging
4. PAX – Risky stock (and i am stuck @ 3+) but might survive coz of hedging (Aussie dollar and USD strong against Peso).
5. Mining stocks WITH FULL MINING OPERATION
Have already started
1. Ramon S. Ang stocks/San Miguel Group
– SMC, SMB, PCOR
2. Bobby O stocks
– ISM, WEB
3. Tatang stocks
– ALHI (silently creeping tru Lucky sec)
– BEL (part of the 3 Maria’s before; APC and SINO)
About to start
1. ACR – jockeyed by HDI Securities
2. PSE – by Deutsche
3. FLI – by Deutsche
4. MPI – tru CLSA
5. PX – tru CLSA
6. EDC – tru Macquaire
7. NIKL – Asiasec
8. AT – Kings Power, Abacus, BDO sec
Daiwa pushed stocks
Yearender hurray push, i vote Asiasec